Thursday, August 17, 2006

Join the sheep hunt!

Yay! See that new button (caught knitting's first ever button, added thanks to Isabella's kind help?) It's for woolywormhead's brilliant sheep hunt. It has made me realise that there are not enough sheep in my house (note to readers who've not yet heard about the sheep challenge, the idea is to find pictures of sheep on things, not *real* sheep, before you get visions of chez caught knitting being overrun with ewes, lambs and a ram or two!) I had high hopes of finding one here and found a mole, a dove, a horse, a hare, a goat, a cow, a pig, two big, fat, black flies, a dog and turds aplenty...but no sheep. Hmm, this is one challenging challenge.

4 comments:

Lyndsey-Jane said...

Thanks for the tip off. I have found two sheep in my house without having to really move or think it about.

Woolly Wormhead said...

Wahoo! Now young lady, you've sused the button, got one (right) image uploaded, so go mad and chase sheep around supermarkets, book shops......

Anonymous said...

Yay for sheep spotting! :)

Anonymous said...

I spotted a sheep today on a little baby sleepsuit I was packing in the hospital bag. Cuteness overload! I forgot to take a photo.